Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Boy Rooms.

There are few choices it seems when choosing a theme for a boy nursery.  Your choices are usually; animals, automobiles or generic sports themes.  I don't like any of those.  So with my kids nurseries I just did generic bright colors... no real theme.  But with Sam I decided I wanted to do something different.  Dave and I love super heroes.  I found these super awesome vintage looking tin wall hangings and made this mural with them above his crib.  I love it.  The rest of his room is just generic bright colors again (with a few Boston Red Sox and Utah Utes things thrown in the mix!)

2 comments:

  1. I love those! I need to see a picture of the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how much I love those!!! I am so jealous that a) you have a boy nursery to decorate and b) you found those. If I ever have a boy, he will totally have either a rock 'n roll themed nursery or super hero. So cute!

    ReplyDelete