Saturday, March 31, 2012

The rest of March...

Ok... well I made it 2 1/2 months anyway!  Here are some of my "Daily Awesomeness" from March.

I don't remember the exact date of this picture...
My Dad took James on a little bike ride around our circle.  I had Dave's phone camera set to video so this is a picture of the video... oops!


3-8-2012
I LOVE my ring sling... Sam does too.


3-9-2012
We let the kids skip school and we went out to breakfast at "Eggs in the City" (YUM BTW) and then went to the zoo.  It was a great day. 


3-10-2012
I love the signs of Spring!


3-11-2012
I love these funny kids!


3-12-2012
Oh goodness baby giggles are the best!


3-13-2012
James loves to play hide from Mom's camera... I won!



3-14-2012
Her arm was hurting so she made a sling out of toilet paper.  You gotta love that creativity.

Well she seems to be feeling better.


3-15-2012
A welcomed warm day

A pyramid with friends!

... and a faux hawk.


3-16-2012
 Ella made a trap to catch a leprechaun.  Pretty clever but not clever enough.  He left her a note that said; "You can't catch me, ha ha ha!"  Rude little leprechaun!


3-17-2012
Babies in funny hats are hilarious!


3-18-2012
I spent the morning watching this AWESOME cartoon from my childhood.  Can you guess what it is from this picture...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you guessed He-man and She-ra then you are correct! P.S. Awesome stache!



3-19-2012
It was a bit cold be we went on a walk to the park anyway.  Look at those crazy girls with bare feet in the water! Brrrrrr!

I just enjoyed the sunshine.


3-23-2012
 We took the kids to "This is the Place" park.  It was really fun!
We love our cousins.


3-24-2012
We went as a family to check out the new City Creek facility.  It was so pretty!  There was a huge line to get into the Disney store so we will save that for another day.  Don't worry though... we saw Tiffany's.


3-26-2012
This is what my piano/dining room looked like after Ella and her friends invaded it to make things to sell at their big "Sale".  I don't mind cute messes like this when my kids are being creative.  I did make them clean it up though!




3-27-2012
Soccer started again for this girl.  She loves soccer and she is getting really good at it too. 


3-29-2012
I went back to City Creek to have lunch for my BFF/Cousin Mel's birthday.  She is so pretty!


3-31-2012
The kids got to decorate eggs at Grandma's house.

This cute little leprechaun is all mine!  I love love love baby leggings.  A few people in my life do not (Dave & Alicia).  Well they can just deal with it because I adore little thighs popping out up top!

Th-th-th-th-that's all folks! 
...Of March anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Ratch you won the giveaway!!! :) You will love the necklace! send me an email at haley.kjar@gmail.com and I'll get you taken care of :)

    oh and your blog is adorable :) you have such a sweet family!! I absolutely LOVE that you skipped school with your kidlets and went out for breakfast! and your little Sam the leprechaun in the baby leggings is too too sweet :)

    xo
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Adam (my husband, and Scott & Stana Kjar's son) who the winner was and he said, "OH I know her!!" What a small world :) You have a great family! xo

    ReplyDelete