Saturday, February 1, 2014

Natural History Museum

It was early out all week because of SEP (parent/teacher conferences) so on Friday we decided to all go to the Utah Museum of Natural History.  I have been there a few times and LOVE it.  We went with my Mom and siblings and kids.  The best part was the Dads all left work early and came along. 
I love living close enough to the city to be able to do quick trips and take advantage of the wonderful museums etc. that Salt Lake has to offer.
 

Bottom Left: Sam seems totally unimpressed with Uncle Andy!  LOL

While taking pictures Sam suddenly grabbed my face and planted the sweetest and biggest kiss on my lips.  It made my day... those are the best "mother moments".
 
Sam was scared of this glass floor... big brother to the rescue!!!  Oh I love those boys!

What a fun day!  (phototbomb!!!)
 


1 comment:

  1. Fun! Not only are you lucky to be so close to the city, you are lucky to have your family so close by you to go to the city with!

    ReplyDelete