Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oopsie.

I am dropping Dave off at the airport at 4:50 AM tomorrow.  4:50 AM!!!  Right after I drop him off the kids and I are driving strait to Colorado to visit "J", "M" and kids.  We are so sad that we won't see Dave for about 10 days but we are really excited to see our Colorado cousins.  Since we are all parting early tomorrow we decided to go to dinner tonight and have some family time.  As I was walking through the parking lot to Pizza Factory I looked down and noticed that I was not wearing shoes.  I was wearing my fuzzy house slippers.  It made me giggle.... at least my feet were comfy. 
P.S. My feet look like chubby baby feet in the picture... and I am ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. And at least your toe nails are painted. Mine aren't sandel ready yet.

    ReplyDelete