Saturday, May 14, 2011

Golfing and an artichoke.

Dave left for NYC this morning and the kids and I got so bored by the afternoon that we had to get out!  So we went miniature golfing.   It was so much fun.  Then we had an early dinner at the Cracker Barrel and went to the new grocery store that just opened near us to check it out.  It was really great and they had some exotic fare as well.  We decided to choose one exotic thing to try so we got a dragon fruit.  I will post about it tomorrow after we eat it.

My Mom got her first Bountiful Basket today and she brought me an artichoke from it (I LOVE ARTICHOKES!)  It was so beautiful that I had to snap a picture.  I am really excited because I am going to sign up for one next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. We've really loved BB. Carrie has done it for years and I'm so glad we hopped into getting them weekly too. Its super exciting to see what you get and fun to try new things and make new recipe's!

    ReplyDelete