Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanks...

Giving!
 
We hosted at our house it is was so fun to get everything ready... Ella even decorated the "kids dining room".  I didn't do hardly any of the cooking so I got to really relax and enjoy.  It wasn't quite as relaxing as last year when I was on bed rest and my parents took Ella and James.  Dave and I were able to have a quiet romantic thanksgiving dinner in bed watching movies.  This year was much better though because I love big family gatherings plus we have Sammy now too!
 
Ella's cute Kids Dining Room

Boys.... Sheesh!
 
My extended family always has their Big Christmas party the Saturday after Thanksgiving... so we headed up the canyon for that.  It was super fun as always. 
 
All the little girls dressed as angels for the nativity really glowed like angels!
 
Just some other fun things/pictures from this November...

Ella won and moved on in Reflections:

We had the first big snow of the season... Sam was jealous!

Fun at Costco!

I went to the Festival of Trees with my BFF/Cousin/Ex-roomie

We put up Christmas and the kids got to sleep under the tree per tradition.

Sam was old enough to start to enjoy the magic of the season... :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment