Wednesday, September 19, 2012

J-U-L-Y

July is always a month packed with fun activities.  Our families tend to have a lot of little getaways in July... especially my family since my parents have the whole month off for vacation.  We try to pack in a lot with them. 

Bear Lake Continued...
Sam with his Grandpa.
The Girls
The Boys
All the kiddos in their new swim suits from Grandpa and Grandma.  The babies got cute hats.

The BEAR LAKE MONSTER!!!
The newlyweds were the favorite aunt and uncle.
Hey!  I didn't know Bear Lake had nude beaches?
Sweet Ella.
My Dad rented a boat and a water weinee one day... it was awesome!

JULY 4th
This is the only picture I took on the 4th of July... at least it is AWESOME!

JULY Random
Ella and E decided to have a day spa one day and Sam and I got to enjoy it.

We got to enjoy massages, foot rubs, and painted nails.
Ella got her first stitches falling off her bike.  She is not very pain tolerant so I think she traumatized some kids at the ER.  You would have thought she was getting her leg amputated with no pain killer. 
Also... Murphy's law, this of course happened within hours of Dave flying out to Texas.
Looked up on the freeway one evening and saw this.  I about had a heart attack!  Don't worry I wasn't taking pictures while driving.  Dave was behind the wheel.

BEAR LAKE (again)
This time with Dave's Family
 
Sam and cousin N, they love each other.
Notice you can see Sam's foot under the water... he was LOVING being able to "walk" along the bottom of the lake.


Oh I love this handsome boy!

James and Daddy enjoying the kayak.



Sammy loved the sand... a lot.

It is a tradition every year to bury uncle Josh.

James really wanted to be buried.  He was pretty happy!

This boy love his big sister!

SPRING HAVEN 
We had a little reunion with my family (My parents and their progeny) at the end of July.  It was so much fun and there were so many fun activities.  I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have like this summer because I just felt so yucky.  Thank goodness the doctors figured things out in August, but in July I just didn't have the energy to run around an document like I usually do.
My sister in law organized a treasure hunt... here they are reading and following a clue.
They found their prizes!

My mom organized a cupcake war... Ella was the Willy Wonka Award.
 

James won the Bear Lake Monster cupcake award.

The other fun activity we did at Sprin Haven was our very own Olympics!  It deserves its own post though I think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment