Friday, September 14, 2012

Junio

Or as we say in Ingles... JUNE!
 
We really didn't do much until the end of June because Sammy was so sick and in the hospital.  Thank goodness Sam recovered very quickly and was back to our happy sweet baby in no time.


June always means that it is again time for...
CAMP INVENTION
This was James first year and the kids had a blast!
Ella and my cute little cousin K.

Ella and James made this city out of recycled material.
 
 I love all of the beautiful and bright foliage in June.
 
 
Book Worms Book Club
My super cute neighbor Kate is an amazing party planner.  She always comes up with the cutest and most fun ideas.  This summer she planned a Mommy and me book club for our neighborhood.  For June she planned a Teddy bear picnic.  It was adorable.  There were lots of teddy bears and happy kids.  Kate read a story and the kids played and ate scones and drank yummy berry punch.
 
Ella with her bear listening to the story.

Kate reading the story.

All of the kids had a blast!
 This is Sammy and I at the Teddy Bear Picnic.  I am posting this picture so that you can see me BEAUTIFUL necklace that I won.  I entered a contest on a sweet blog written by a gal named Haley who married the younger brother of one of my dear friends.  I never win anything so I was SUPER STOKED.  Sam seems much less impressed.
 
 
BEAR LAKE
On June 30th we packed up and headed to Bear Lake. 
From the minute we arrived Ella and James were off to play in the lake.  We didn't see much of them until night.


Sam LOVED his first time at the lake...

Even if all his time was spent playing with Mom and Dad by the cabin.


He also played with cousin Cy... he was not impressed with Cy's social skills. 

It would NOT be a Bear Lake trip without roasting marshmallows.
One of my very favorite places to be... ever.
...to be continued in my July post!


No comments:

Post a Comment