Saturday, September 8, 2012

Spring Ketchup.

Here are just a few of the things I missed posting about this past Spring.

Ella's Piano recital:

Ella and her awesome Teacher.  We sure do love piano!

Ella and her cute cousins.  They all did so well!

Sam discovered the magic pull of television:

He still had straight brown hair here...
We had a fun little visit with James Birth Mom for his birthday.  She gave him a green scooter that he loves! We sure love our kids Birth Mom's and I feel so lucky that we live close enough to get to have visits.

James has totally hit that awkward smile stage ha ha.
Here he is riding his new scooter.
I know I posted this picture once already but I love it and wanted to post it again.

We went (well the kids and Grandpa and Grandma) on a bike ride.  This is the only picture I got:

Grandpa and Ella.

We went to a Bee's Game.  We ♥ the Bee's!
She wanted to make a sign and made this one all by herself. 

I love my silly boy.  The poor thing was suffering with hand-foot & mouth and we didn't even know it yet. 

I love my cute family! (we left Sam with a sitter... we figured he wouldn't enjoy the game anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment